How a successful User Acceptance testing for website and digital marketing is managed?
UAT-User acceptance Testing, a process for one of the most precious test every IT Company organize for launching any product or website. Importantly at that time when preparing for any company website or digital product.
To perform a UAT You have to perform three small processes to get the desired result. Here is the procedure
It’s not at all about presenting this website project to the testers but also here is the breakdown of steps for a successful user acceptance test
Setup the UAT Supportive Environment
- Beware for using separate technical environment at the time of testing [for example servers with your installed websites].
- To get desired and error free testing it is mutually important to use different hardware’s like laptops and Smartphone to test it accordingly.
- Know Business Requirement
- Sample all the Requirement cases and then proceed for final step
- Develop UAT plan
- Analyze scenarios and cases
- Include Issues and their proper creation.
- Choose the right issue tracking and bug report system.
- functional tests
- HTML checks for validation
- checks for complying with accessibility regulations
- Do then before final test
- Run UIT
- Develop its efficiency
- The main aim to Testing is to analyze virtually for the users experience
- Create the final documentation for client report procession.
- After Successful UAT proceed for two final s thats are Load and security test.
These is the final and overall procedure to get analyze the final testing of any web project to get it done.